Java : Advantages, Scope and Future
Some advantages of JAVA:
- It is an open source, so users do not have to struggle with heavy license fees each year
- Platform independent
- Java API's can easily be accessed by developers
- Java perform supports garbage collection, so memory management is automatic
- Java always allocates objects on the stack
- Java embraced the concept of exception specifications
- Multi-platform support language and support for web-services
- Using JAVA we can develop dynamic web applications
- It allows you to create modular programs and reusable codes
Another advantage of JAVA is that, ones the program is written in java we can run it anywhere means that application developed through Java is platform independent. JAVA based enterprise applications perform well because stable JAVA standards help developers to create multilevel applications with a component based approach.
JAVA programming enables secure and high performance software development on multiple platforms. Many companies in India have well-qualified software engineers having expertise in Java, Java Script, J2SE, JSP, and J2ME, JAVA Programming Services help your businesses to do better. They provide variety of Java development services including project solutions.